HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GM Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Mix

PostSubject: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 1:11

We are honored to announce you that we are currently looking for new GM's, to join us just make an application below.

Qualifications for becoming GM :

Speaking english well.
Be active at least 3 days per week.
Work well with other staff members as a team.

What you should mention :
Your ingame name.
Your age.
How much time you can spend in the game each day.
Where are you from.
What does it mean to you being a GM.
What is your native language.

Dont forget to mention your main toon name, and / or also skype etc... so we can contact you later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charal

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 1:22

Last edited by Charal on Thu 15 Jun - 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chocolatine.esy.es
xwye08x

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 1:46

Hello Good Day!

Skype ID: xwye08x

Email Address: xwye08x@mail.com

My ingame name: [VIII]Athena

How much time I spend in the game each day: I am mostly online 6-12 hours everyday since I work Home based.

What does it mean to you being a GM:
For me being a GM is a position as to where we could think/apply ideas to make the game the best Shaiya Server. Also in order to obtain that a good leader(GM) is needed to assist, solve problems and provide good events for the game and I can be that person although I don't have any experience as a GS or GM from other servers I think I could still handle this kind of position since I've been a Supervisor from my previous job and I know that it is kinda similar with the GM position where you need to handle/solve problems and of course to be a good model/leader for everyone.

What is your native language: My native language is Tagalog but I am also Very Fluent in English.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank You!
[VIII]Athena

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 2:20

Hello once again.

Im active guy so i can be in game whole week. Literally i like to work with my teammates.

Ingame name: [GS]_Rai

Mine age: 18

How much time you can spend in the game each day: In game i can spend like 5-6 hours or more. In weekend i can be online for whole day ( like a nolife a little ).

Where are you from: Poland

What does it mean to you being a GM: For me it means: u need to be more helpful person than a GS or a normal player, u must help each other, when someone got a question or a little problem with a game u need to help this person with it. As a Game Master i can get some things to do for example: Making events for a people from a server, helping the admin in other things.

What is your native language: Mine native language is polish but also im using english just to contact with people or normally talk to them.

Main toon name: [GS]_Rai

Mine skype: evan6783 ( already u guys got mine skype but okeh )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawkon

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 7:35

Hello, Good Afternoon.

I'm also here for the GM position.

My in-game name: Fawk[Off]

How much time I can spend in the game each day : I can spend a minimum of 8 hours daily, up to a maximum of 13 hours during weekends when classes are out.

Where am I from : Singapore

What does it mean to me being a GM : Being a GM means to be a medium to bridge the gap between players and their unsatisfied hearts, be it their unanswered questions, disputes etc. Apart from that being a GM means that one must sacrifice for the server in order to turn it into a more enjoyable and fun place for players to play in, such as hosting events and out suggestions to the owners of the server to help improve gameplay.

What is your native language: My native language is English.

Main toon name: Fawk[Off]

My skype : wallace.extalia

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, much love <3
-Fawk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dennar

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 15:31

My ingame name is [GS]_Sly (main toon), (Light Side).
I'm 17 years old, i can spend maybe 4,5 hours online on a regular day, if it's a weekend i can probably spend a lot more than that. I'm from Sweden so my native language is Swedish, and i play a lot of games so i can talk English without even thinking about it.
I'll be active almost everyday, with some exceptions ofc.

I am capable to work well with the staff team, i think i have shown that Smile
Being a GM for me is something i've never been but i would like to try it. If it doesn't work out you can just throw me that GS tag back xD, Well everyday is a new challenge and you can learn something new everyday that's why i'd like to try being a GM. A GM for me is someone who can answer questions that the GS's or regular players can't answer or just need answered. GM also helps more with the server and has a greater responsibility about the server and players.

You already have my skype but here it is anyway Smile
For more information or questions just ask me on skype, i'll answer so soon i see the message!

Last edited by Dennar on Wed 21 Jun - 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ehz

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 15:41

Hi, I'm applying to the GM position. (Light/Dark, I don't mind)
I'd be happy to help, and manage peeps to the way of peace.

Your ingame name : [*]Ehz/Ehore

Your age : 20

How much time you can spend in the game each day : 24/7

Where are you from : France

What does it mean to you being a GM : As me a GM have to be honest, fair-minded and peacefull.
I'm thirst of learning, I haven't been GM in other shaiya servers but several time on habbo's/minecraft's server with alot of command.
I'll be happy to do & manage event with the others staff members, manage peeps and punish if I have to.

I spend my time in PvP & Arena and all the time I'm ON, alot of trash are free to provoc/insult... , so I think that, I'm able to help some peeps and manage them.

What is your native language : French

Cya

Last edited by Teemo on Thu 15 Jun - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
korn3x

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 13 Jun - 21:11

What you should mention :    (This is kinda same as my GS request, but I'll change it abit)
Hello, my name is Kevin and I want to be GM to help server with ideas and make the community bigger and even nicer! This is a great server and I wanna do everything to make it grow.
I am always calm and I am happy.
I wanna do the best for all players with fair rules.
I have been playing shaiya for about 8+years so I have good experience how to make stuff fair for everyone Smile

Your ingame name.
[GS]_Unicorn
Your age.
I am 18 years old.
How much time you can spend in the game each day.
I can guaranteed play more than 5 hours everyday, probably like 6-8 on weekdays and about 8-10 on weekends.
Where are you from.
I am from sweden.
What does it mean to you being a GM.
I wanna help staffs with events and other ideas like make tags and such stuff.
I can easily communicate with people which make it easy to solve problems like drama.
I am a easy person to work with, I always listen to what other says Very Happy
What is your native language.
My main language is swedish but my english is very great and I have no problem understanding english.

If this interests u, send me pm on skype: exquit123    I'm in staff chat (Kiwi) Very Happy
Best regards //Kiwi <3
have fun and take care! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FBI]RKO[SWAT]

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Wed 14 Jun - 2:21

My Name in Game: [FBI]RKO
Your age: 22 years
How much time you can spend in the game each day: i can online like 15:20h
Where are you from: im from Egypt
What does it mean to you being a GM: i will try help staffs .make event . solve all players problem . answer on all question . make video for server .Call More for pvp with GS's . and im free all time can make any event after adm accept
What is your native language: my langauge is arabic but im speak English very good because i lived in america long time like 10 years

Last edited by TheKiller on Thu 15 Jun - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natzxs

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Wed 14 Jun - 10:43

Hello I'm also here for the GM application Smile

Your ingame name: my ingame name is : Natz i've played shaiya since 2010 Smile 7 years of experience Smile i also tried being a GS at other servers and the GM's like me for being funny and friendly Smile

Your age: I am turning 17 this coming june 27 Smile

How much time you can spend in the game each day: i can spend like 3-4 hours during week days(everyday) but i can play 5-6 hours during weekdays, but it also depends if i have projects/group projects i can only play the same hours as weekdays. but I can online everyday Smile

Where are you from: I'm from Philippines

What does it mean to you being a GM: a GM is always/sometimes ingame to help other people with their problems. They also help the Staffs(GS). A GM is also there to answer not all but some questions the Staffs can't answer. a GM is also there to prevent bad things to happen to the players (being scammed). A GM makes the Players happy while playing the server by making events such as MM's at capital, pvp/MM, and other events that will help other people create their gears. I can't be the perfect GM because nobody is perfect so i will just try my best to be a great GM(if ever i get accepted).

What is your native language: My native language is Filipino/Tagalog but i can fluently speak/type english words because i study at a private school and we speak english there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuQQ

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Wed 14 Jun - 13:24

-

Last edited by husein95 on Tue 27 Jun - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dynner

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Thu 15 Jun - 10:47

Hello,
I'd like to apply for the Game Master position since I saw that you are in need of one.

Your ingame name : [PvP]Dyn

Your age : 18

How much time you can spend in the game each day : 5-6 hours (I do not have scheduled playing time so this could be a bit less or even more).

Where are you from : Greece

What does it mean to you being a GM : Being a GM means having an advanced knowledge of the game in general but also the Server itself . It also means being able to solve several problems in game which might appear or even assist a GS / The Admins whenever that is neccessary . Moreover a Game Master should be able to bring some fun/action in the game by doing PvP Events or any Event in general . Finally , a GM should be able to solve the issues in game as good and proffessional as possible without instantly using the so-called "Ban Hammer".

What is your native language : My native language is Greek but my English is good enough to be able to communicate and interact with the players / the Staff .

Skype name : live:trelotasos (You should find "Anastasis / Dyn")

Regards,
Dyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jet55

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Thu 15 Jun - 23:23

Hi,
This Post to apply for GM, since you searching one!  lol!

In Game Name: WorthDeath
Time Each Day: Well it depend because of work, If i work at night i will play in morning. If i worke at morning i will play at night, But i will always play like 3-4 Hours Day.
What Does GM Means:Resume and Simple. -> Solve / Assist / Make something Happen / Control / Suggest Something / Communicate / And Hard Work /  And Finally and the most Important in Servers -> Being Greater for new players
Language: Portuguese / English

Extra Infos
Company Work: Vodafone

Anything Else you want know? Contact me  rendeer
Best Regards,
Extreme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Fri 16 Jun - 0:36

| Your ingame name | DEMON

| Your age | 23        

| How much time you can spend in the game each day |  6-8 hrs ( including that i working )

| Where are you from | Croatia

| What does it mean to you being a GM | me as being GM,

| first of all i'd like to be part of this community being creative helping others for better "experience"
| on the server Bring down the drama , bring balance where it is needed.including /suggestions/MM
| events/ and more
| In shortly iam "nice" friendly person slighty bitchy when it is needed,like to joke/troll 24/7
| have pretty high experience as GM even maybe further than that also runned a own private server.
|
|
|                   Oh ya almost forgot        
|              
|               i LOOOOOOV PUDDING!!!!
|
|
| What is your native language|Croatian/English willing to do google  translate
| if it is needed
| Skype ID | lilquzerr
|
|
|          
|                        ===========================
|                        We Create Our Own DEMONS
|
|                               Regards DEMON
|                        ===========================

Last edited by demon on Sat 17 Jun - 14:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keepcam

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Fri 16 Jun - 16:45

Last edited by keepcam on Wed 21 Jun - 22:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuQQ

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Sat 17 Jun - 16:12

-

Last edited by husein95 on Tue 27 Jun - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fatality65

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Fri 23 Jun - 9:17

Hello, Sir Good Morning.

I'm also here for the GM position.

My in-game name: [Evil]Genius[**]

How much time I can spend in the game each day : I can spend a minimum of 10 hours daily, up to a maximum of 12 hours

Where am I from : Philipines

What does it mean to me being a GM : Being a GM means to be a medium to bridge the gap between players and their unsatisfied hearts, be it their unanswered questions, disputes etc. Apart from that being a GM means that one must sacrifice for the server in order to turn it into a more enjoyable and fun place for players to play in, such as hosting events and out suggestions to the owners of the server to help improve gameplay.

What is your native language: My native language is English,Tagalog,Bisaya.

Main toon name: [Evil]Genius[**]

My skype : ethan.planas

Think You,
[Evil]Genius[**]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoD.

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Sat 24 Jun - 23:31

First of All Hello Everybody;

Is here people are want to be a Game Master but there is big problem. Are they know how to be a good Master. I am playing this game aproximately 8 year and ı know how to be a good leader beause of that ı want to be GM and control-check the player.

My in-game Name is RoD. I am 22 Years old . I am from Turkey and I am Engineer. I am playıng this game my every free time.
What does it mean to me being a GM ?

Being GM meaning is proffesional who is play and control better than other gamer.At the same time making some enjoyable event and waste time ın the game.Help the player and giving directions.I am playing these game for fun. Every single day ı can play.

My native Language is Turkish but ı m generaly using the Russian and english

My Skype name is  Mert Yesil but generaly ı am using the gmail.

mert0718@gmail.com

Main Toon is RoD.

Thank You!

I am waiting for acceptance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuQQ

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   Tue 27 Jun - 20:05

Ingame name: [GS]_LuQQ

Mine age: 19
How much time you can spend in the game each day: i can play more than 10hrs every day ^^

Where are you from: Bulgaria

What does it mean to you being a GM: For me its will be specially because i am at staff team more than 2 weeks and i know that they need active GM and i want to be [GM] really .. If i`ll be GM i can make events ,and i can be active every time when i am needed .. I can be ingame more than 10hrs everyday and i was GM many times and i know what to do .. Iam sure with that i`ll help all guys when they need me and i am active pvper and staff Smile

What is your native language: My native language is Turkish,but i am speaking Bulgarian and English and my English is not bad Smile
Main toon name: [GS]_LuQQ

Mine skype: sulhanow17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Recruitment   

Back to top Go down

GM Recruitment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1