HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Petition to Evasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurelia

PostSubject: Petition to Evasion   Tue 27 Jun - 22:50

Formal greetings to all staff members,

Hereby I am sincerely writing this petition.

Alliance of Light is decreasing in numbers and can barely hold its own in pvp.
The past week, they have been unable to keep up raid(s) against the Union of Fury, and we want you to listen to your player's pleads.

Open Faction Change.

We don't want to hear stuff that GM's and ADM's are busy. You have chosen to make a server, to get staff and so you should help maintain it. We, players are trying in your stead
considering staff isn't doing anything or looking at anything. You can't have a server without players.
If you can't open FC anytime soon, UoF will become bored of the lack of available PvP and quit. You'll be left with a catastrophic event: pvp with desert sand and KI golems.

If you give any shits about your server, please listen to your players. We're really trying to make you understand the situation. Those who want to FC want to help AoL.

The situation is much more complex, but I will keep it simple so you can still follow what's written here.

Also, stop telling us to write tickets about everything when there is an ungoing situation at hand as if you can deal with it later. Nothing happens.

Besides that matter, please do something about your [GS]es. Like, Misty. Misty is a [GM] in this server, she/he does not need a GM tag. Raiden was a [GS] and got kicked for no reason.
--> It is not Raiden's fault that there are brainless idiots in the server who report him for no reason. He has been the most useful GS in the server, out of all the GSes we have encountered.

Some GS'es don't even log on, or care about anything. Plus, they can't even speak English well enough to grasp/understand the situation when there is one. We're literally suffocating.

Lastly, respect is not given; it is to be earned.

Sincerely,

Daoko

and all the following respective members who help keep the PvP going:

Virtue / Spiff
Nally
Rouge
Raiden
DamnSon
LilGod
Lenox
Sparta.
Pozy
pa400e /UMadBro
Buck
Glam
Syco
Nubbukkin
GUWOP / Redman
SleepWell
LagRageQuit
Nublet
Hanna
Efa

and all the others who want to be in this petition.
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toneri

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Tue 27 Jun - 23:36

Yop,  opening the FCs will be a bullshit no more. During the last 2 weeks (1st week domi L / 2nd  domi F) we saw the appearance of many low-ranked players in the faction that dominate (with the disappearance of some High-ranked iin the dominated faction), Opening the FCs will encourage Even more domi players. The solution will be to try to manage new players. The solution is to orient new players towards the dominated faction. However, about staff, the only legit peoples able to be part of staff can't talk that fluent english, otherwise there are more Skillcutters & speedhackers in your list than players who keep pvp up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CantSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Tue 27 Jun - 23:55

First of all i understand you complains, but i see no point in blaming the staff and their choises they are doing the best they could ( You can awlays apply as GS/GM if you think you can do a better job and help the community)
Secondly, About the FC, they will remain closed. lights dosent need ppl, they got all the ppl they need, all they need is motivation and order and that's something they gotta learn at some point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:23

CantSeeMe wrote:
First of all i understand you complains, but i see no point in blaming the staff and their choises they are doing the best they could  ( You can awlays apply as GS/GM if you think you can do a better job and help the community)
Secondly, About the FC, they will remain closed. lights dosent need ppl, they got all the ppl they need, all they need is motivation and order and that's something they gotta learn at some point

Motivation/order is not something you learn. Motivation comes from within you, or it is something that you can seek like hope. Hope brings motivation too, and we want to inspire. Lightside has some decent PVPers and mostly what dark has is numbers. There are plenty of AoL who's good at switching etc. Also, you really don't need to apply for GS/GM to see what's going on and stuff.

@Toneri
-->
We try to push some new players that join UoF to AoL, but the quantity is too big. And in the end, u cannot really force someone to pick a side they don't want to be on. What we hope to do is encourage pvp. Rank really doesn't matter. It's just a mental stimulation to make people think "oh that guy's strong!" when they can easily be outswitched.

All we are trying to do is help the matter, because all we seek is PVP. Every server you go to the same thing happens, and all those servers are now gone with the wind. We don't want that to happen.

Then again, if no one will open FC, we'll ""open"" it ourselves. That should be a legitimate solution. Smile

-->
I also thank the ADM for restoring the original FCs from AoL to UoF back to AoL. Though, I doubt that this few amount will change the tide of battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:31

FCes never work, and never will, they can just make a even bigger disbalance cuz pvp balance is usually driven by timezones but here imo thats not a case. As someone who is leading this shit faction most of the time i can tell u that numbers or timezones arent the problem here, there is just too many ppl that are leeching and/or are completely lost in pvp, running around clueless + theres alot of ppl here that dont understand english AT ALL and alot of ppl that just suck at the game, like this 1 archer that i saw today who kept using Big Coup as a basic buff...

"It is not Raiden's fault that there are brainless idiots in the server who report him for no reason."
What i've noticed with these guys is that they dont care if report was sent by you, me or even someone that doesnt even play this crap, if they see couple of ppl reported the same thing they jump to a conclusion without checking for proofs or trying to understand the situation and ban/jail or w/e almost instanly, for exmple, i made a raid manual so a priest could relog and got 8hr ban cuz some babies started crying in TC how they cant join the raid, even tho 2nd raid was up and was almost empty. On the other hand when i reported someone for something far worse then manualing the raid, with ticket and even a proof they didnt do shit cuz it was just 1 guy and not 20 crying babies. This shows that these guys are listening to the servers majority, and sadly that majority consists of brainless 12-13yr old kids, and they will do everything these kids ask to keep them satisfied cuz these kids are keeping this server crowded.

Also, what Toneri said: "about staff, the only legit peoples able to be part of staff can't talk that fluent english", so dont bother with these post cuz they wont understand half of the stuff u wrote here cuz Google Translator wont translate this correctly. I doubt they even know what word "petition" means.

Zzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:46

+1 envy

Fc's really don't work, but at this point we have to do something; I guess.

Retards are on both sides, tbh. The majority of FBI causes trouble on fury by badmouthing everything because they think they know everything, and there is a fair share of people who can't speak English either.

Then again, I, and many others just want something to be tried or something to happen so that this whole poopy inbalance situation can be placed on a sort of right track again; because at this rate, it'll never be.

Please, if anyone is able to think of something then just shoot the idea and let us know. All I can really think of is FCs, since I hold the thought that people won't really listen if for example you choose to tackle the problem by telling/forcing people to go AoL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ehz

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:48

Nothing can work on the toxic shaiya's communitty, just accept it

Make your best & focus on ur own,
kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toneri

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:50

About motivation, I don't know how you GSes can motivate players and make them PvP if like 70% play for domi only, If they know that FCs are closed they will manage to move their asses & pvp because there aren't other solutions. Players won't pvp until we stop talking about that FC topic, 2/3 days of Domi and everyone asking for FCs. I prefer sitters system than FCs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 0:55

Toneri wrote:
About motivation, I don't know how you GSes can motivate players and make them PvP if like 70% play for domi only, If they know that FCs are closed they will manage to move their asses & pvp because there aren't other solutions. Players won't pvp until we stop talking about that FC topic, 2/3 days of Domi and everyone asking for FCs. I prefer sitters system than FCs.

Sitter system never works out in any server. There will always be that one idiot in the raid chanting "ALL IN", and if the lead is dumb enough to fall for that tactic he holds the power to ruin the pvp in one moment. If people are prepared to make sitters in first place, little good and alot of bad things happen.

It's too easy to make maxed toons on this game because it's a pvp server, so even if you leave FC closed there will be a shit ton of people trading their AoL sets and try to make fury ones. I don't think that the key to motivating players is in the hands of GSes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toneri

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 1:03

True, I didn't say Sitters system is worth it, but at least I find it much better than FC system. In both situations, the problem is communitty.
You said : It's too easy to make maxed toons on this game because it's a pvp server, so even if you leave FC closed there will be a shit ton of people trading their AoL sets and try to make fury ones
Why not these people who manage to 'keep pvp up' make toons Lightside/furyside and keep pvp balanced until players find motivation w'o asking for FCs. ( Im not trolling )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 2:06

Toneri wrote:
Why not these people who manage to 'keep pvp up' make toons Lightside/furyside and keep pvp balanced until players find motivation w'o asking for FCs. ( Im not trolling )

That is exactly what we are going to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amithi

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Wed 28 Jun - 16:37

Nothing can help the server to be balanced until shared kills are available 24/7. Fury always has one raid more than Lights and this is the biggest problem. I understand that everyone want to pvp and the amount of players on Evasion is enormous, but removial of shared kills might convince new players to chose a faction which is not a winning one and which actually needs pvpers.

But here we meet with the problem with the staff who actually listens to the majority and my idea will never be taken into account. Sadly, people don't understand that democracy isn't the best policy in each situation, especially if the server is dominated by slow-witted beings.

Moreover, a few faction changes won't change a thing, they can just ruin the server even more, same as sitters pvp. I have seen the bad effects enough times to be against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natzxs

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   Tue 4 Jul - 12:47

Hello im here for something idea < maybe you can try to make events earlier(12:00-13:00 server time) so that people from the philippines can try/join the pvp/event since many player in this game is a "Pinoy" or "Pilipino" Very Happy if you can adjust the time we would be so happy <3

-[Sexy<3]_Natz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Evasion   

Back to top Go down

Petition to Evasion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1