HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toneri

PostSubject: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   Thu 29 Jun - 22:52

Yop,
on Evasion we have known 3 different styles of PvP, the 1-80 where it  AoEs everywhere, the PvP 20-30 where we are all somehow build in the same way, and finally the 1-15, a dedicated area To the diversity of the builds, REC/STR LUC/STR INT/REC INT/LUC Etc ( even If some of these builds are Cancer but it's 1-15 Charm)  .. However, with 3 slots items, it's all about same Link and same style of PvP, which resemble to 20-30 PvP.  Plus, 3 slots items disadvantage some classes, specially Mages/Pagans.
So, I'm here asking you to make 1-15 with 2 slots only so that we can see many styles in PvP instead of an area where PvPer are pushed to use same Link.
( We can discuse about 5 RRs and 700/7, I would Like to make it 3 RRs with 500/5 Max but the problem is these people who have already made their sets ).

Pour les Français, tout court on peut plus avoir un 1-15 avec plusieurs styles de jeu, notamment Rec/For  For/Cha Int/Cha  Int/Rec etc, le 15 actuel nous force à se rendre au même Link. On se retrouve avec un 1-15 ressemblant au 20-30, ce qui n'est pas le 1-15 en soi. Donc j'ai demandé de revenir aux 2 slots et discuter la possibilité de diminuer le nombre de stat Orange sur le stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorA

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   Fri 30 Jun - 16:36

Here is a much better idea...

Start watching from 1:00.

Why is this a much better idea than 2 slots gears? Because I played on this server and there was much more diversity than with 2 slots gears. I've seen classic builds like str/dex for warriors - int/rec for mages - luc for archers - dex for assassins, but there also were uncommon builds like pure str for fighters (hit only mages) - dex/rec-wis for assassins (stun mages/healers) - int/life for mages... and many other builds.

Shaiya Tactics was a server that you can call diversified.

I think it would be a really good idea to make 1-15 pvp like that.

To sum up, the idea is :

- 2 slots for gears & weaps. 1 slot for accs.
- Lapis Lv5 & Dual Lv1-4 only.
- Element Lapis Lv1.
- No rerolling.
- No lapisia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toneri

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   Mon 3 Jul - 1:11

Yop KorA, you should see how people react about that, they are all like ' We wanna perma critical' .. So don't imagin them going back to that kind of Old 15 pvp Smile
I Would like to, [20] is boring, specially people who are always watching Weapons Aura. Even neutral with ele II is so important, It would be much fun to use 4 tops with ele I.
Whatever we will have to keep with 3 slots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorran123

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   Wed 12 Jul - 17:32

I talked to many players in 15 about this about 80% vote for 2 sloted gear instead of 3 sloted. /Nabu
And on the old Evasion it was 3 slot and they changed to 2 slot witch increased pvp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   Thu 13 Jul - 23:08

Je pense qu'il y a en effet un gros problème en 15 : mauvais équilibre entre les classes (qui se démontre très bien par le nombre de hunt/archer), l'inefficacité des classes CaC etc ...

L'idée de revenir sur un pvp 1-15 à l'ancienne me plaît pas mal, mes meilleurs souvenirs en 15 restent ceux de l'épi 3.

Après passer en révéré pourquoi pas, mais rester comme ca l'est actuellement me semble pas être judicieux, le pvp actuel n'est pas agréable du tout ...

Désolé, je suis naze en anglais, mais j'ai quand même commenté en français pour appuyer ce topic qui pourrait faire évoluer les choses dans le bon sens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15   

Back to top Go down

Moving to 2 Slots Items PvP 1-15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1