View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bacia17

PostSubject: GM Applications   Thu 27 Jul - 18:35

Hello Good Day!

Skype ID: andrzej.stankiewicz1997xd

Email Address: and.sta1@wp.pl

My ingame name: [R.I.P]McShadow

How much time I spend in the game each day: Every day I spend 4 to 6 hours 7 days a week.

What does it mean to you being a GM: GM is a guy who should know his server very well, he should nurture new players in their game problems and more. A real GM should be available daily to catch bugs or help other players or perform various events in the absence of ADM. GM should be nice, helpful, open to others, and I am so Smile
I was SGS and GS on many shaiya servers as well I was GMA on the League of Shaiya [GMA-L] Husky, Shaiya Victoria [GS] McShadow or [GS] NoName and many others.

What is your native language:  My native language is Polish.

Thank You!

[R.I.P]McShadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*jokens06

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   Mon 7 Aug - 13:56

Skype ID: john baja

Email Address: kbaja86@gmail.com

My ingame name: HoKaGi

How much time I spend in the game each day: Every day I spend 4 to 6 hours 7 days a week.

I think the server is like DEAD ... no Event , No PvP , No anything happen ...
i just want to apply this position becoz i have pc in my house and i can online every sec., minute..
and i want every hour or 6 hour have event and pvp .. more people vote to this server becoz the graphic is good not lag... i want you to know that every i log in to the game there is no action.. that's why i want to apply a GM to make server make life ...
i hope you understand me..

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GM Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1