HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GS]_So.Sweet

PostSubject: Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !   Sat 27 Jan - 14:08

Hey !

Have you already seen IG, the GM reroll droprate decrease violently on the last update. Since that day, you now drop maybe 3 or 4 reroll/hour instead of 150++ ... it's too violent at once.
If you all don't know the actual droprate, here they are :

• 1% per mob in 15/30 areas
  • 7% per mob in 80 areas (kanos mobs)

Before the last update, it was about 15% in 15/30 and 7% in 80 areas.
1% is realy, realy too low compared to the amount of reroll you need for your stuff. The second bad thing : it widens the gap between new and old players.

15% was realy too much for 15/30areas when you OS every mobs, but guys, 1% is not enough, 7% in 80 area when you need maybe 10hit+/mobs is not enough too!
I think you have to reconsider the actual drop rate, I think that 5% in 15/30 & 10% in 80 could be realy better, not too high, not to low. It could also close the gap!

I think that's important to speak about that and find a way, when you need maybe 150+ reroll for your gear, 1% and 7% are realy too low.

PS : I don't speak for me, I already finish (or amost) my gears. I just went drop on free time and I saw the loooooooooooow droprate... Not fair for new players!

Have fun and good luck !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Berry

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !   Sat 27 Jan - 17:19

Hi So.Sweet

So, we can confirm to you that the GMRR+1 rate has not been changed.
At the beginning of this server, the rate was 5% and now it stills the same. (and not 7% before and 1% now as you say it)
Maybe there are spots better than others Wink

I'm sorry I haven't an as good english level as yours.

Berry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Dev]_Moha

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !   Mon 29 Jan - 0:00

Bonsoir,

Je répond en Français pour bien te faire comprendre les choses et pour bien m'exprimer aussi. D'abord il y a eu une erreur de ma part sur le rate drop des GM RR+1 sur un spot de la zone 15, j'ai en effet inverser le drop de la " Surprise Box " et la  " GM RR +1 " d'ou le drop excessif. Cette erreur est a présent corrigée depuis la dernière Maj.

Pour conclure le taux de drop ne regarde que le staff plus particulièrement les Dev mais si il y a trop de plaintes une Maj peut être effectuée afin d'augmenter le %

Bonne soirée
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !   

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about GM reroll droprate !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Evasion  :: Support and Suggestions :: Ideas-
Jump to: